Thursday, June 5, 2014

Favorite Food Friday: Food and Wine 2012 Japan Booth!

Welcome to another Favorite Food Friday hosted by the dutiful Disney Day by Day!

Guys, I think this is our last booth!  Japan!  I immediately skipped the California roll that I can easily get at my supermarket.  I think I skipped the spicy tuna and salmon hand roll for the same reason.  

But I DID try the Karaage Hand Roll (Crispy Chicken Breast with Sushi Rice and Spicy Mayonnaise) - it was fine.  A little weird to have fried chicken wrapped in rice. Could have used more sauce (or one for dipping?).


And the Sukiyaki Beef Pan (Marinated Thinly Sliced Rib Eye with Sauteed Onions and Teriyaki Sauce Served in a Bun).  This needed either more beef or a smaller bun, but was otherwise tasty and well-flavored.





Now hop on to the next stops!

DisneyDayByDay


And don' t forget to link up!


1 comment:

  1. Mmm that looks good! But yea, Where's the beef? I'll have to give that a try next time.

    ReplyDelete